Every couple would like their wedding reception to stand out from the rest. In order to achieve this aim, a neon wedding sign will give you such a feature. These signs can be incorporated into any wedding style you think and can work for modern, classic, and even traditional wedding receptions.
Neon signs aren't only exquisite, especially in wedding events, but they are quite adorable and they add some kind of perfect love story blend to the wedding celebration. Neon signs at weddings are usually used to illustrate the couple's love story, love theme, how they met, or even what they both love. Couples who have succeeded in using these signs to tell certain stories or to further brighten their wedding celebration keep hinting at the fact that, most of the guests at their wedding, kept pointing back at the pictures they took before the backdrop of their neon lights, as the highlight of their evening.
However, Neon lights are of different blends and for different wedding themes. But before we talk about the different blends of neon lights that you can use for your wedding, you need to also know that neon lights can be added as a wedding sign to your dance floor, the bar area, or a backdrop where guests can take pictures.
Neon Wedding Sign Ideas
We've gathered some exquisite neon wedding signs that you can look out for in order to add a personal touch to your wedding. You can always try to make use of the custom neon wedding sign or you could explore more ways to play with the neon themes and styles for your unique wedding reception.
- Wedding Backdrop:A neon sign would look simply beautiful when added to your wedding backdrop. Adding this to your wedding backdrop will add a touch of colour, classic décor and a trendy style to your wedding! You could even ask your photographer to capture unique photos of you and your bridesmaid or your guests in front of the neon wedding signs. It adds a kind of glamour to your wedding photos when taken in such a Also, ensure that the neon light signs blends perfectly with the backdrop. You could have a green fluffy backdrop with a grassy effect, with a blend of pink, golden and silver neon light signs.
- Personalize your neon sign: The truth is, your neon sign can be more than just a wedding reception décor. You can bring your neon sign into your new home after the wedding is over. This is because the neon sign has a creative way of entertaining you, reminding you both of the fascinating events at your wedding. In other words, you could put your new names on the neon sign. For instance, your neon sign lights can read; The Andrews or Sabrina & Joseph. After the light is customized, you could hand it over your entertainment space, or the cocktail/champagne/bar area.
- Add Neon light to a colorful wall: Colorful walls with neon signscreate a stunning effect. If you've always wanted a simple but yet beautiful décor element, then you could subscribe for a greenery wall or another random color that can blend with the lights. Such a creative fixture has a way of pulling the guests' attention. You could put signs like; drunk in love, happily ever after, or forever in love. When your neon light carries such signs, it tends to showcase your wedding reception in a more classy light.
- Use your Initials: Here is another classic way to use neon signs for your wedding reception. This style, when personalized, intends to project a message of subtleness to everyone. Your initials could be; A & J or A J. This style is for couples who may not want their names or love themesall over the place. But would love their initials personalized as a monogram on the neon lights.
- Light Up your Garden:Just in case you are one of those couples who wants a simple yet classy wedding, you can always use neon signs in your garden even if you have no backdrop. Or you could recreate a backdrop quickly. Without a backdrop, the neon sign can be placed on the flowers or if there is a tree, you can make use of the tree trunk to interpret your love for nature. Just in case you want a backdrop, you can always get a greenery backdrop or a DIY backdrop with plywood constructed to fit the colors and blend with the neon sign. When this is done, neon sign lights can be placed on it.
- Your Wedding Bar: Your wedding bar is a great place to showcase your wedding theme or even your personality. You could play with words or personalize words on your neon light like; Let's party forever. Such a theme also gives an idea of who you are, and what you would like your guests to do at your wedding reception.
- Hashtag wedding sign:Sounds like what any Gen Z couple would like to do at their wedding. In order to have a digital wedding album to look forward to, you could create or personalize your neon sign to be a hashtag of your initials or hashtag of your union. This will further encourage the guests to use your hashtag on Twitter or Instagram. Just imagine your wedding trending on social media! Hashtag neon signs can also be your wedding theme. Examples of hashtag neon signs; #E&Iforever #foreverinlove. Also, memories of hashtags inspired by neon signs tend to cause couples to bond even more after the wedding.
- More than One Neon Signs: No rule says you mustn't have more than one neon sign light. You can have more than one. As long as it doesn't get rowdy enough to cause distraction. Try to create your neon sign around an edifice like a waterfall, a tree, or maybe the rooftop of a house, or something you both treasure. The joy of having neon signs at your wedding reception is that it gives your reception a creative and appealing look. It doesn't look boring.
- Choose a beach-themed neon sign: Just in case you signed up for a beach wedding, you can always check for beach themes and other aesthetics that could fit with the neon sign and wedding theme as well. For instance; you could create a seashell backdrop with a fascinating neon sign. Or you could erect a small wooden-painted structure with a neon sign of a beachwedding! On it.
- Honor your Icon: The inspiration that should come with selecting a neon sign for your wedding should be well thought of. For instance, if you and your partner are a fan of Jackie Chan, Harry Potter, and any other classic heroes, you could create themes and aesthetics that fit with this purpose. Also, your wedding venue should fit with the theme of the wedding as well. So that the décor like the neon sign and style can properly fit in to enhance the wedding theme.
How should you hang your neon sign?
- First off, before you hang your neon sign at your wedding reception, you must have picked a particular type of neon signage. That means; you should consider what your neon sign wants to say. After which, you may now decide how you intend or where you want to hang it. For example; if your neon sign says; drunk in love, that means your neon sign should be hung on the dance floor, in the bar area, DJ booth or even by the reception area where the glasses of champagne are neatly arranged for toast. You need to interpret your neon signage otherwise, a wrongly interpreted neon signage could disrupt the wedding theme. You may hang your neon sign on the wall with flowers or better still, leave it on the wall to glow!
- Also, your event planner or wedding décor company you hired should be able to make this decision for you. Your event planner and their design team may work together to create an even more fascinating neon sign for your wedding venue. Together, you both can work to create a safe and creative decision that will help make your dream/vision come to life!
How do I get inspiration for my neon sign?
Just in case you can't find inspiration for your neon sign, you need to understand that there is a list of endless information for your wedding décor. Ranging from the numerous wedding themes online, you could always draw out inspiration from your achievements in life, a book you read, the most fascinating event of your life, how you met your partner, the best food, the best place to go, or even your best color can draw out the inspiration that you think you don't have for your neon sign. But then, a wedding theme settles it all. When you have a theme for your wedding, you can easily design your neon sign. So the question is, do you have a wedding theme?
Neon wedding signs can't be overused because it brightens the mood of wedding guests, adds color, and ambience, and increases the interest of the guests at the wedding. A neon wedding sign is quite affordable and can easily get you the exact décor style you want at your wedding.